We hope everybody out there is as excited as we are about the successful launch of our updated site. Thanks to everyone who left feedback on the blog or through the support system. We’ve received a lot of good feedback, and among them were some notifications of some bugs, which we have largely fixed. Some of the fixes we have already worked out include:
- Fixed the timeouts occurring on the flash uploader and the basic uploader
- Fixed uploads getting stuck on verifying
- Fixed the issue of shared folders not working for some users
- Improved the “email a file” feature (emails should no longer be caught by spam filters)
- Fixed the issue of MediaPro users’ password protected files being inaccessible to non-mediapro users.
We’re still working on some other fixes that will make your experience on MediaFire better, including:
- Option to upload files to existing folders
- Option for MediaPro users to upload files from a website download link
- Improved download statistics on the MyFiles page for MediaPro users
- Fix of the “post to MySpace” button
Thanks again for all your continued support. Keep the feedback flowing!