We hope everybody out there is as excited as we are about the successful launch of our updated site. Thanks to everyone who left feedback on the blog or through the support system. We’ve received a lot of good feedback, and among them were some notifications of some bugs, which we have largely fixed. Some of the fixes we have already worked out include:
- Fixed the timeouts occurring on the flash uploader and the basic uploader
- Fixed uploads getting stuck on verifying
- Fixed the issue of shared folders not working for some users
- Improved the “email a file” feature (emails should no longer be caught by spam filters)
- Fixed the issue of MediaPro users’ password protected files being inaccessible to non-mediapro users.
We’re still working on some other fixes that will make your experience on MediaFire better, including:
- Option to upload files to existing folders
- Option for MediaPro users to upload files from a website download link
- Improved download statistics on the MyFiles page for MediaPro users
- Fix of the “post to MySpace” button
Thanks again for all your continued support. Keep the feedback flowing!
the option to upload files to existing folders is a very good idea, can’t wait to see it working.
thank you for this great service and thank you for keep getting it better! you are simply the best!
great job with the new and improved site. i love it!
Was looking for this last night, had to move files manually after. Please add this feature quickly. Great site by the way. Ands.
It is impossible don’t someone like this new update. In the community of MediaFire on Orkut I’ve made a topic at the same forum showing everything I’ve saw about this update and I’ve gave my opinion on the MediaPRO. Everyone has liked and congratulated the MediaFire’s team! =D
thanks very much for the important fixes!
looking forward to the option to upload files to already existing folders
– Upload speed drops if the queue is long (should be a problem in my end)
– Takes some time to verify files (size ~ 80mb)
Other than that, I just Love the new features and stability. Definitely the Best GUI in the industry 🙂
One feature I would like to see is the use of multiple streams / multi source uploads.
I don’t know if Flash itself if powerful enough, might require end-user software. Maybe a prototype Adobe Air client ? Any plans on releasing your API ?
Hope it will help us to download important files
nice, it’s awesome that we’re able to choose the folders we want to upload to now… wicked job guys!
Nice look and changes but there are some problems still that uploading speed is toooo low than other file hosts , verifying files is also not too fast.
There should be an option to generate links of multiple selected files.